One Step Towards Awareness .

This post is the part of an initiative which I had started 10 month before, in which I use to explain about Periods (Menstrual cycle or Menstruation) to those who unknown to its reason, kinds of problems women faces during this, type of Cautions should be taken during Periods etc. I saw some women feel shy to share their Menstrual problem with other persons and they can be end up with dangerous diseases. I was also feels shy about this but one day fortunately me and my elder brother got a conversation about periods. I was hesitating to talk on this topic then my brother told me that You r not getting periods by your Mistake, it is a natural process, So there is no reason to get nervous when talk about Periods. He taught me that if you women will feel shy on these things then how could we expect from any men to do help to any women on her periods. Then I decided to start this awareness program which can gave knowledge about this to those who don't even know about Periods. I am expecting that after knowing this you will surely help any women if she is suffering in her periods.

I also want to tell you something happened with me, which is the also a reason for writing this post. last month under this initiation I introduced about periods to one of my younger brother 'ADITYA', who is a 12th standard student. He was not knowing about periods and after knowing these things he became speechless (I don't know why). He was saying again and again that how you all manage these things in every month. Today I got a call from him and he was saying that he moved my initiative one step further. He told me that he has grouped some girls and he has distributed Pads to some poor people in his village and he aware some Men about Periods. He also tole me that some person has appreciated for his work and one of his relative gave him 500rs as a prize. Ha saved that money for the further Awareness Programs.

I Feel Blessed to Have You Brother. Love YOU
His Action is the reason why I am writing this post and explaining it Publicly. Now I am going to  explain you all about Periods.

Periods:  Menstruation, or period, is normal vaginal bleeding that occurs as part of a woman's monthly cycle. Every month, your body prepares for pregnancy. If no pregnancy occurs, the uterus, or womb, sheds its lining. The menstrual blood is partly blood and partly tissue from inside the uterus. It passes out of the body through the vagina. Periods usually start between age 11 and 14 and continue until menopause at about age 51. They usually last from 5 to 7 days.

Besides bleeding from the vagina, She may have
Irregular periods can sometimes indicate a health problem, and some of these can lead to further problems, such as fertility issues.

Having regular menstrual cycles is a sign that important parts of your body are working normally. The menstrual cycle provides important body chemicals, called hormones, to keep you healthy. So, Yippee If you are having Periods regularly in every month, There is nothing to became shy. This the Proof that Your body is working well. For irregularity there may be a lot of reasons and it is not possible for me to explain each and every reason in a single post. So, that's why I am giving some links below where this has explained very well. Please see below links:


A request to all the viewer 
if you are a male then Please talk to your sisters,wife, female friends whoever women in your contact about this and get in touch with them whether they have a regular menstrual cycle or not. So, that they can Live long and healthy.
If you are a female then please talk to your brother, father,husband, male friend about your problems whatever you are facing during Periods. So they can help you live long.

This Post is also a part of my initiative. Hope you all will contribute in my initiative. Once again I would like to appreciate my Brother for his work. Keep it Up Dear.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Happiness?

HTTrack???? How to download a website?????